Skype
suntyrzi

The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

2000s internet I missed you.

MobileSpider responds:

Check your email the jokes aren't the only spam coming back to haunt you

Capybara Capybara

I LIEK TIS

Captain Toad Captain Toad

That killing sequence should have been longer, because now this doesn't feel complete. Great animating and ok idea.

Pokemanly Pokemanly

again... another pokemon parody. This should be in some sort of parody collapse video, not in daily 2nd place. Why was this made anyways? Because squirtle got those sunglasses? It would have made this parody funnier if squirtle would have said a oneliner after that final blow, because now it just stopped, like car crashing on the wall, but that idea wouldn't saved this flash, because this isn't anything interesting in the beging with. Good effort on animation and art tho. Just work on your storytelling skills.

The date The date

I question that why people wastes time on animating something that has basically nothing interesting in story or such. Like this is just boy and girl on a date and girl is "bored", she shows that boy that she can do a nut with mouth, boy's power of boner gets his attention and then they kiss and girl eats him.
That was basically nothing, and there wasn't really any comedic value either, and it bugles my mind that why effort is put into animation, because animation in this is rather good and art style is good etc. I wouldn't think that this would sound anything interesting if you tell this to someone.
3½ stars for art, animation and effort

Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

I give you some points for animation, but everything else is just way too pointless. It's like I think of something simple and I make it to be an animation, like: boy finds a ketchup bottle laying on his floor, and then he picks it up, but then someone comes inside of that same room and gives that boy a mustard bottle and takes that ketchup bottle away, and says thanks, and boy is just watching that mustard bottle like "so this is my fate" or such. It wasn't hard to come up, and it surely isn't hard to make. I'm not going to prove that this is a fact since I have much valuable time than animating something that I didn't put any effort on thinking my animation idea.
was this suppose to be funny or cute or both? I only say that your style is somewhat cute but this was not funny really. It was silly in positive way I guess but it didn't make ME smile.

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

which happens a lot? People being awkward and being like that male character, or that someone actually talks to those who don't know how to be social etc?
Tho Idea and message in this is great, I also love how this is animated. I like how each letter they speak needs that little momentum gain or something like that.

Lie On King Lie On King

This is awesome and well made parody, but too bad YOU DIDN'T FUCKING MADE THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE! Sillis would be so disappointed with you. He loved you so much and this is how you repay him!? WHAT THE HELL DUDE!!??
Sillis, the real creator of this flash movie says: "Thanks for stealing my videos"

I hate you Zelda! I hate you Zelda!

So much for "comedy".

TEH QUICK! TEH QUICK!

this was too simple. I give you half star for animation.