Skype
suntyrzi

[LLM] LeviathanNetworks [LLM] LeviathanNetworks

I fucking love this track. Vocals are kinda in the way tho. Lyrics are not bad but how it's not going with the rhythm every now and then, and the fact that instrumental part of this track sounds so good without lyrics, makes this track less good.

let there be beat let there be beat

This is rather repetitive, but that's ok. Usually I can imagine escape/hurry situation under repetitive music better, tho this needs little more variety, like when it gets little calmer in this track, there would be something that is little different in melody.

i Feel Nothing. GOOD BYE i Feel Nothing. GOOD BYE

I like these patterns of noises!

Nuclear Sadness Nuclear Sadness

I don't normally check tracks that has less than 1000 viewers, but now because I check'd this track out, now I know that I am missing so much. This really is Rhodium.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

I could go on a rant about how not listening to something because of its popularity really hurts musicians such as myself. It hurts your chance of discovering incredibly unique and well crafted music. Food for thought.

Thanks for the kind and generous review. I hope my other creative works, past and future, leave an impression on you as well.

Blast Core Blast Core

I think this is too solid to be trance, but I think this is still rather good track.

Blue brass of the beast Blue brass of the beast

1 minute pure music! Too bad it's just 1 minute, but then again, I would think that it can get really repeative and less melodic if it's made to be longer.

Lavender Town Syndrome Lavender Town Syndrome

I don't like dupstep... so you mislead me here. change this song's category.
Also I don't like that this has talking in it.
I give 2 for sounds

The Feeling (Remastered) The Feeling (Remastered)

Category mislead me here, because I would have categorized this as trance rather than techno. It's still quite ok track. keep 'em coming.

TastyTeo responds:

Thanks, although it's not trance, it's a techno with a faster bpm. and WTF because of the genre you guys give 3.5 stars? Here we review the song dude not the genre

Perfect Storm Perfect Storm

There is just nice sounds but no melody.

Digital Insanity! Digital Insanity!

by "digital insanity" I thought that you meant this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dCPcd pRUkA
Tho it's still good remix