Skype
suntyrzi

The Disgust Collab The Disgust Collab

2000s internet I missed you.

MobileSpider responds:

Check your email the jokes aren't the only spam coming back to haunt you

Capybara Capybara

I LIEK TIS

Captain Toad Captain Toad

That killing sequence should have been longer, because now this doesn't feel complete. Great animating and ok idea.

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

I think it's only OK

Cuboy: Hot Pants Cuboy: Hot Pants

My vision distorts after playing some time. Also this is rather ok game.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

walktrough!

It's not really cool that easiest way beating this game is that you just buy full upgrade of E-rocket and band

[LLM] LeviathanNetworks [LLM] LeviathanNetworks

I fucking love this track. Vocals are kinda in the way tho. Lyrics are not bad but how it's not going with the rhythm every now and then, and the fact that instrumental part of this track sounds so good without lyrics, makes this track less good.

let there be beat let there be beat

This is rather repetitive, but that's ok. Usually I can imagine escape/hurry situation under repetitive music better, tho this needs little more variety, like when it gets little calmer in this track, there would be something that is little different in melody.

i Feel Nothing. GOOD BYE i Feel Nothing. GOOD BYE

I like these patterns of noises!

at home at home

I like how you animated that movement of lower body, but I can't feel horny when head doesn't move, it does give that feel that it have been done by frame by frame, but if lower body moves like that, there suppose to be some movement at higher body as well. I don't know what your methods are in animation but this looks just too goofy for fapping. I can only imagine long opera "HOOOOOOOO" why she is giving that face while it head isn't giving any bouncy movement.

Levi Blushes Levi Blushes

I am not normally looking at nude men with boner, and now that I came to see this, I actually find this funny because of author comment. Attack on testicles. I just can imagine that someone says that so casually and with straight face.